Thursday, December 13, 2007

Exam

exam will be Friday, December 14 0945-1200

DEAR STUDENTS,

I will probably arrive somewhere around 10:25 for this exam. So should
you. I doubt the exam will take you more than 90 minutes unless you
fail
to do the assigned reading for the course. Then it might take you 6
hours.
I encourage you to do the reading, esp. the Course Reader,
Suetonius,
and Dio. But I suggest you do it all.

Format is same as midterm incl reading passages.

If I can I will include a review sheet.

On Tues I made an outline fo dates from Troy to 44 BC on board. If
someone can send this to the class website, that would be generous.

dr stern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.